It’s official, the 2023-2024 Odyssey of the Mind season is underway! Time for Coach Training.
All coaches must complete coach training each season. Coach training is held online and consists of three basic parts:
- Online self-paced training modules (required)
- Online LIVE coach training webinar (required)
- Additional resources and topic-specific webinars (optional)
Each piece prepares you for the next, and the next step does NOT cover any of the information from the prior. Fortunately, getting the most out of the training is easy!
Complete Online Self-Paced Training
How do I register?
To get started on self-paced training modules:
- Go to https://training.norcalodyssey.org
- Click “Coaches”
- At the bottom of the page, choose “Self-Paced Coach Training Modules”
- Follow the steps to register if new to the site
- You will see the list of courses. Click on Introduction Video to Coaches Training to begin your online training.
- If you are already registered you simply need to log in. If you have coached in the past, you already have an account associated with the email you used last (or past) years. You do not have to register again under a different email; you may use the password recovery tool to register for this year’s courses with the same email account.
Register for a LIVE Online Coach Training Webinar
All coaches must also attend ONE live webinar. NEW and EXPERIENCED coaches will attend the training together this year. Choose ONE of SIX different options.
Need instructions on the go? Want to share with friends? Download our training instructions.