QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT #2
Natomas High School, Sacramento
Saturday, March 4, 2023
Be sure to scroll down for lots of information.
2023 Tournament Scores for Qualifying Tournament #2 –Qualifying Tournament #2 Results
What to know on tournament day:
When you arrive at the tournament site, go to the check in desk and you will receive a welcome packet. Please make sure you read the letter included as it contains important information to help the day run smoothly!
- Report to the Long Term competition site 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time. You must collect your check-in packet before reporting to Long Term.
- Report to the Spontaneous site 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. You must collect your check-in packet before reporting to Spontaneous.
- After Long Term, the Head Judge will contact you with information on how to collect your team’s Raw Scores.
- The Awards Ceremony will be at 6:30 (doors at 6pm). Problem 1 teams: there will be a vehicle parade to open the ceremony. If you’d like to participate, please arrive at 6:15. Your head judge can provide more info.
- There will be food and souvenirs for sale onsite at the tournament. Tshirts are an Odyssey tradition and the proceeds go to benefit our association!
- For any other questions, please contact your regional coordinators.
NEW MAP Due to facility making changes – 3/3/2023
Natomas High School Tournament Map
Code of Conduct Required to participate!
Complete online prior to tournament. Must be submitted before Feb. 25th.
Click to complete.
Submit Coach Code of Conduct
Submit Team Code of Conduct
2- Hour Volunteer Sign-up
Have your team’s 2-hour Volunteer sign up by clicking below.
Click to sign up.
Sacramento 2-hour Volunteer Sign Up
There will be a slideshow created and shown before each qualifying tournament’s awards ceremony featuring photos sent in (by you) before the deadline and photos taken during the day (by our photographer). If you would like pictures of your team included, please send 1-3 pictures of the team (posed as a group or in action rehearsing/building/doing spontaneous) to email@example.com Please email pictures in large or full size jpg format and include
- the membership name,
- problem #,
- and tournament # in the email.
Photo submission deadlines: Feb. 27 for QT#2
Your team will be very excited to see themselves in the slideshow!
Note: By submitting pictures. you are giving NorCal OM permission to use them publicly on their website, if they so choose.